Life coaching = Life Changing
Life coach, Life coaching, Addictions
Eleven years ago I found myself questioning everything including my life, my career, my relationships — even my family. While I was out there searching for the answers I was missing the point. There was nothing wrong with any of the things I was questioning, it was simply me! I was the problem or at least what I was doing to myself was the problem.
When I finally accepted that I was the problem, I was able to accept many more things, and hence solve the questions I was so desperately seeking.
So began my road of discovery and recovery from addiction and to peace of mind.
If you feel you may be experiencing some similar feelings do not fear as you are not alone. Try answering some of the questions below, and if you can relate to any, you might be at the right place!
Do you ever ask yourself:
- Why don't I fit in?
- What is there for me in this life?
- I feel like something is just wrong!
- If only people would do what I want them to
- If only this or that didnt happen id be ok
Or, do you ever promise, say or do things like:
- I wont drink like that again!
- I'll never use that drug!
- I wont miss another work day or family occasion because of drinking/using
- I'll win back the rent tonight!
- I dont drink/use in the morning so I'm OK
- I only drink/use at weekends so I'm not an addict
- I will detox in for healths sake
- I'll never treat that person like that again
- I won't drink till I blackout again
- I'll never drink and drive again
If you find yourself saying YES to one or many of the above I can relate (read my story here). I too possessed addictive qualities, and now after my recovery I want to help others who may be struggling. Please use my FREE introductory phone call to voice your concerns and together we can create a solution that will help you get the same wellbeing and peace of mind I now enjoy.